Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with separate sitting areas, 24-hour room service and LED TVs
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Amber, a fine-dining restaurant that serves French cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Treat yourself to body wraps, massages or reflexology at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and spaciousness
- Steps from Victoria Harbour and Landmark Shopping Area
Reviews from Trip Advisor
94.0% of guests recommend out of 1220 reviews
About the The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong KongLocation 15 Queens Road Central, Hong Kong,
The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong offers its guests a full-service spa, a spa tub, and a sauna. There are 5 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A fitness centre, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the luxury The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong. This 5-star Hong Kong hotel is smoke free.
- 111 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- 5 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- No smoking on site
- Locker space
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Laundry facilities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (37.1 km / 23.1 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong Central Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Metro station: Hong Kong Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong offers 111 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. LED televisions are featured in guestrooms. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a bidet. This Hong Kong hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Amber – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. 2-star Michelin rating. Reservations are required.
MO Bar – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
SOMM – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
PDT – On-site wine bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Sushi Shikon – On-site fine-dining restaurant. Reservations are required. Open selected days.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The on-site spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include Thai massages, facials, body wraps and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property will place a credit card authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 660.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 2000.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between HKD 317 and HKD 9999 for adults, and HKD 160 and HKD 999 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 75 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: HKD 75 per hour (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 660.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hong Kong Landmark Mandarin Oriental
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental Landmark
- Landmark Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hotel
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong Landmark
- Mandarin Oriental Landmark
- Mandarin Oriental Landmark Hong Kong
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Landmark
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong