- Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal
- 11 min walk
- University of Hong Kong
- 12 min walk
- 15 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hong Kong's Western District neighbourhood, WE Hotel is in the city centre. Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit The Peak Tram and Ocean Park. Hong Kong Disneyland and The Hong Kong Observation Wheel are also worth visiting.
- Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal - 11 min walk
- University of Hong Kong - 12 min walk
- Soho - 15 min walk
- Lan Kwai Fong - 3 min drive
- Madame Tussauds - 9 min drive
- Hong Kong Station - 9 min drive
- Hong Kong Sheung Wan Station - 12 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 29 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Our room was very clean, pretty small but convenient and had everything we needed. The staff were nice and friendly. They explained how to reach the starting points of our excursions and even waked with us to show our way. There was no microwave in the room, but we were allowed to use a microwave on the 1st floor any time we needed to warm up our food. The hotel is pretty expensive, but everything is expensive in Hong Kong. It is within walking distance to many restaurants and shops and to piers where our tours started. We would recommend the hotel to our friends.