Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with lanais, deep-soaking bathtubs and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Drinking and dining options include 3 restaurants, 2 coffee shops/cafés, a poolside bar and 3 bars/lounges
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Treat yourself to body scrubs, facials or manicures and pedicures at SpaHalekulani
- Services include babysitting, a kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, aerobics classes and yoga classes
- Guests speak favourably about the value of their stay and the location
- Steps from Waikiki Beach Walk and 5 minutes on foot from Royal Hawaiian Center
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 2900 reviews
About the HalekulaniLocation 2199 Kalia Road, Honolulu, HI 96815
Halekulani offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a fitness centre. There are 3 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this resort measures 8818 square feet (819 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Halekulani. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Honolulu resort is smoke free.
- 453 guestrooms or units
- 5 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- 8818 sq ft of conference space
- 819 sq. m of conference space
- Bar by the pool
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) (15.2 km / 9.5 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Halekulani offers 453 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. Rooms open to lanais. Beds feature premium bedding. 40-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This Honolulu resort provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested.A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Private lanai
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Halekulani has 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
SpaHalekulani has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy and reflexology.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 45.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Tax ID – TA/GE 99-0202926
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 35.00 and USD 50.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 39.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 45.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel
- Halekulani Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
- Halekulani Resort Honolulu
- Halekulani Resort
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.