Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer separate sitting areas, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Enjoy Modern European cuisine while dining at The Oak Room
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor and outdoor pools or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with reflexology, body wraps or body scrubs at The Health Suite
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes an outdoor tennis court, a health club and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and comfy beds to spaciousness and overall comfort
- 15 minutes by car from Farnham Castle and 6 minutes from Odiham Castle
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Tylney Hall ratings based on 3 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Tylney Hall
Ein traumhafter Platz
About the Tylney HallLocation Ridge Lane, Hook, England RG27 9AZ
Tylney Hall offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor tennis court, and an indoor pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. An outdoor pool, a health club, and a hot tub are also featured at the luxury Tylney Hall. Free self parking and valet parking are available. This 4-star Hook hotel is smoke free.
- 112 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 3 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (54.4 km / 33.8 mi)
- Train station: Hook Station (4.6 km / 2.9 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Tylney Hall offers 112 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and espresso makers. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation has separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Espresso maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy English breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Oak Room – This restaurant specialises in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool, an outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
The Health Suite has massage/treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Detoxification wrap
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 4 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15 per night.
- Pets: GBP 25 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 19.95 for adults and GBP 10 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Tylney Hall Hotel Hook
- Tylney Hall Hotel
- Tylney Hall Hook
- Tylney Hall
- Tylney Hall Rotherwick, Hook, Hampshire
- Tylney Hall Hotel Rotherwick
- Tylney Hall Rotherwick Hook Hampshire
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.