Find cheap hotels in Horgen
Hotels from £52
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Horgen
Most frequently booked hotels in Horgen
Finding Horgen Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Horgen? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Horgen
When you're deciding where to stay in Horgen, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following hotel in Horgen for the free breakfast:
- Schwan Hotel & Taverne
Guests who stayed at this hotel in Horgen appreciated the on-site-fitness centre:
- Hotel Meierhof
The quaint city of Horgen is known for its restaurants, cafes and lake views. Popular attractions in and around Horgen include:
- Kaepfnach Mine
- Sihlwald Wildlife Park Zurich
- Kunsthaus Zurich
- Swiss National Museum
- Zoo Zurich
When making plans for your holiday in Horgen, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Zurich (ZRH) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Horgen?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Horgen, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Horgen are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas January and April have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 23°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 13 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 0°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Horgen is 37 mm.