Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer digital TV, coffee/tea makers and desks
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Melissa Restaurant
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a computer, multilingual staff and a terrace
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and nice bathrooms
- Just a 5-minute drive from Manor Royal Business Park and a few minutes from Gatwick Aviation Museum
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
62.0% of guests recommend out of 748 reviews
About the Acorn Lodge Gatwick HotelLocation 79 Massetts Road, Horley, England RH6 7EB
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. A terrace, multilingual staff, and shopping on site are also featured at the business-friendly Acorn Lodge Gatwick Hotel. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Horley guesthouse is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 22 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Computer for guest use
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces) , Offsite parking discounted rates available , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: London (LGW-Gatwick) (4.9 km / 3 mi)
- Train station: Horley Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Acorn Lodge Gatwick Hotel offers 22 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. This Horley guesthouse provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
Melissa Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves dinner.Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP £6 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 9 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 3.5 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 3.50 (one-way), (from 2 to 18 years old)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 8 per day
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 8 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 15 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP £6 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Acorn Lodge Gatwick Hotel Horley
- Acorn Gatwick Horley