Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer digital TV, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and spaciousness
- Just a 5-minute drive from Manor Royal Business Park and 5 minutes from Gatwick Aviation Museum
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend out of 705 reviews
About the Gatwick Turret Guest HouseLocation 48 Massetts Road, Horley, England RH6 7DS
Gatwick Turret Guest House offers its guests a garden. WiFi is free in public spaces. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. This 3-star Horley bed & breakfast is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 10 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1890
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LGW-Gatwick) (5.2 km / 3.2 mi)
- Train station: Horley Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Gatwick Turret Guest House offers 10 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower. This Horley bed & breakfast provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 5.0 per stay.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 2.95 and GBP 4.95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 5 per room (one way)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 5 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 5.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Gatwick Turret Guest House B&B Horley
- Gatwick Turret Guest House B&B
- Gatwick Turret Guest House Horley
- Gatwick Turret Guest House
- Gawick Turret Guest House Hotel Horley
You should know
- Gatwick Turret Guest House offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.