Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer pillowtop beds, satellite TV and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at The Orangery
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include 4 meeting rooms, conference space and multilingual staff
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the bar and restaurant to the breakfast
- 5.4 mi (8.8 km) from Surrey Hills and 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from Tilgate Park
Reviews from Trip Advisor
65.0% of guests recommend out of 597 reviews
About the Stanhill Court Hotel GatwickLocation Stanhill Road, Horley, England RH6 0EP
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 4 meeting rooms available. A terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Stanhill Court Hotel Gatwick. Free self parking is available. This Victorian Horley hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 34 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 300 sq ft of conference space
- Built in 1881
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: London (LGW-Gatwick) (9.3 km / 5.8 mi)
- Train station: Crawley Ifield Station (7.5 km / 4.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Stanhill Court Hotel Gatwick offers 34 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and designer toiletries. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower and a hairdryer. This Horley hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 11:00 AM.
The Orangery – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20.0 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Stanhill Court Hotel Horley
- Stanhill Court Hotel
- Stanhill Court Horley