Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer Select Comfort beds, LCD TVs and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Indian cuisine while dining at SAFFRON GRILL RESTAURANT
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a business centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and low noise level
- Just a 5-minute drive from Manor Royal Business Park and 5 minutes from Gatwick Aviation Museum
- Airport, train station pick-up and shopping centre shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
16.0% of guests recommend out of 642 reviews
About the The Gatwick White House HotelLocation 50-52 Church Road, Horley, England RH6 7EX
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. WiFi is free in public spaces. A library, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury The Gatwick White House Hotel. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a shopping centre shuttle are available for a fee. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Horley guesthouse.
- 1 building
- 27 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Built in 1982
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
- Microwave in a common area
- Fridge in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: London (LGW-Gatwick) (5.2 km / 3.2 mi)
- Train station: Horley Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle, train station pick-up, and shopping centre shuttle
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
The Gatwick White House Hotel offers 27 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and free toiletries. Select Comfort beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- Separate bedroom
- Select Comfort beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
SAFFRON GRILL RESTAURANT – This restaurant specialises in Indian cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. 3-star Michelin rating. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 11:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. 24-hour train station shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Guests should contact the property on arrival to request airport shuttle service. The pickup location at Gatwick Airport is bus stop number 8 in the South Terminal, and bus stop number 12 in the North Terminal. Contact information is provided in the confirmation email received after booking via this website.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Train station transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Property Registry Number – 04265542
- No lifts
- Tax ID – 794 1946 83
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 20 per night
- Breakage deposit: GBP 20.00 per day
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 8.50 for adults and GBP 8.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 8 per room (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: GBP 12 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Gatwick White House Hotel Horley
- Gatwick White House Hotel
- Gatwick White Horley
- Gatwick White
- Gatwick White House Horley
- Gatwick White House
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.