Find cheap hotels in Hour
Hotels from £59
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Hour
Most frequently booked hotels in Hour
Finding Hour Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Hour? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Hour has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Hour include:
- Caves of Hans
- Furfooz Park
- Chevetogne Park
- Castle of Freÿr
- Les bains de Dinant
- Rochefort Chateau
- Dinant Citadel
When is the Best Time to Explore Hour?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Hour, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Hour are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and October, whereas February and September have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 10°C and at night it is -1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 191 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 208 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 219 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 250 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Hour is 868 mm.