Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer LCD TVs, premium bedding and coffee/tea makers
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, meeting rooms and multilingual staff
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and overall comfort
- 15 minutes by foot from Hove Museum and Art Gallery and a 2-minute drive from Brighton Beach
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the The ClaremontLocation 13 Second Avenue, Hove, England BN3 2LL
Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. The luxury The Claremont also features multilingual staff, a garden, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Hove guesthouse is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 11 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1875
- Full breakfast (free)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: London (LGW-Gatwick) (46.1 km / 28.6 mi)
- Train station: Hove Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Claremont offers 11 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Separate bedroom
- LCD television
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25.00 per stay.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: GBP 7.00 per day
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 14.00 per 24 hours
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.00 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Claremont House Hove
- Claremont Hove
- Claremont Guesthouse Hove
- The Claremont Hotel Hove
- The Claremont Hove
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.