Find cheap hotels in Howell
Hotels from £53
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Howell
Most frequently booked hotels in Howell
Finding Howell Hotels
So, you're considering going to Howell? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Howell has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Howell include:
- Manasquan Reservoir Visitor Center
- Howell Park Golf Course
- Cruz Golf Country Club
- Allaire State Park
- Sister Mary Grace Burns Arboretum
- Woodlake Country Club
- Wall Township Speedway
When making plans for your holiday in Howell, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Howell?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Howell, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Howell are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas June and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 11 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Howell is 38 mm.