Enter dates to see availability
- Shared rooms with Select Comfort beds, deep-soaking bathtubs and iPod docking stations
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free valet parking, self-parking and extended parking
- Enjoy international cuisine at The Dining Room, one of the property's 3 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Indulge with body treatments, deep-tissue massages or body scrubs at The Spa
- Services include babysitting, supervised activities for kids and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and comfy beds
- Just a 5-minute walk from Kasu Brahmananda Reddy National Park and a 3-minute drive from Hyderabad Central Mall
- Airport and train station pick-up shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 998 reviews
About the Park Hyatt HyderabadLocation Road No. 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500034
Park Hyatt Hyderabad offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 17162 square feet (1594 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A kid's pool, a 24-hour fitness centre, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Park Hyatt Hyderabad. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service are available for a fee. Self parking and valet parking are free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Hyderabad hotel.
- 1 building
- 251 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 17162 sq ft of conference space
- 1594 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2012
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Sofa bed
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free long-term parking , Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Hyderabad (HYD-Rajiv Gandhi Intl.) (34.7 km / 21.6 mi)
- Train station: Hyderabad Begumpet Station (4.2 km / 2.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and train station pick-up
- Parking: Free valet parking, self parking, and extended parking
Park Hyatt Hyderabad offers 251 forms of shared accommodation with iPod docking stations and MP3 docking stations. This accommodation offers separate dining areas and includes sofa beds. Select Comfort beds feature Frette Italian sheets, down comforters and premium bedding. 46-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Espresso makers and minibars are provided. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This Hyderabad hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottles of water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Accommodations are shared
- Dining room
- Select Comfort beds
- Deep soaking tub
- Pull-out sofa bed
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Espresso maker
- Frette Italian linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Dining Room – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open 24 hours.
Treforni Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Oriental Bar and Kitchen – This restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and serves brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
The Living Room – This brasserie specialises in international cuisine and only serves light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
The Spa has 6 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 1500.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Number of children who can stay for free – 2
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: INR 900 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 700 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 6000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: INR 6000.00 (one way), (up to 18 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hyderabad Park Hyatt
- Park Hyatt Hyderabad
- Park Hyatt Hyderabad Hotel
You should know
- Park Hyatt Hyderabad offers transfers from the train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- Park Hyatt Hyderabad is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveller Hot List.