Find cheap hotels in Idar-Oberstein
Hotels from £63
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Idar-Oberstein
Most frequently booked hotels in Idar-Oberstein
Finding Idar-Oberstein Hotels
So, you're considering going to Idar-Oberstein? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Idar-Oberstein
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Idar-Oberstein, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate these hotels in Idar-Oberstein for their free breakfast:
- City Hotel Garni
- Opal Hotel
- Parkhotel Idar Oberstein
Guests who stayed at this Idar-Oberstein hotel appreciated the on-site gym:
- Parkhotel Idar Oberstein
The city of Idar-Oberstein has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Idar-Oberstein include:
- German Mineral Museum
- Edelstein Erlebniswelt
- Lichtenberg Castle
- Ortelsbruch Park
- Hexamer Winery
When making plans for your trip to Idar-Oberstein, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Frankfurt (HHN-Frankfurt - Hahn) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Idar-Oberstein?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Idar-Oberstein, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Idar-Oberstein are typically July and June, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas February and November have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 8°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Idar-Oberstein is 28 mm.