Find cheap hotels in Indang
Hotels from £14
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Indang
Most frequently booked hotels in Indang
Finding Indang Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Indang? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Indang has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Indang include:
- Pink Sisters
- Lourdes Church
- Sky Ranch
- Ayala Mall
- Summit Ridge Promenade
- Caleruega Church
- Spendido Golf Course
When arranging your Indang getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Indang?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Indang, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Indang are typically May and April, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 33°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 2 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 34°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 12 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 42 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 21°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 18 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Indang is 74 mm.