Find cheap hotels in Ingolstadt
Hotels from £50
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ingolstadt
Most frequently booked hotels in Ingolstadt
Finding Ingolstadt Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Ingolstadt? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 74 Ingolstadt hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Ingolstadt
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Ingolstadt, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following hotels in Ingolstadt for the free breakfast:
- Boutique Hotel zur Post
- Hotel Dirsch
The following Ingolstadt hotels are popular with guests for their pool:
- Hotel Domizil
- Parkhotel Heidehof
Travellers who stayed at these hotels in Ingolstadt liked the on-site fitness centre:
- Schloss Hohenkammer
- Mercure Hotel Ingolstadt
- Hotel Domizil
The city of Ingolstadt has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ingolstadt include:
- Audi Forum
- Ingolstadt Village Factory Outlet
- Geographic Center of Bavaria
- Roman and Bavarian Museum
- Kipfenberg Park
- Eichstaett Jurassic Museum
- German Hop Museum
When making plans for your holiday in Ingolstadt, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ingolstadt?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Ingolstadt, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Ingolstadt are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are April and June, whereas January and October have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is -5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 3 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Ingolstadt is 22 mm.