Find cheap hotels in Ins
Hotels from £89
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ins
Most frequently booked hotels in Ins
Finding Ins Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Ins? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Ins has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ins include:
- Bern Art Museum
- Clock Tower
- Bern Historical Museum
- Berner Munster
- Stade de Suisse Wankdorf
- La Tour de Rive Theater
When making plans for your holiday in Ins, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Bern (BRN-Belp) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ins?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Ins, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Ins are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and August, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 23°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 0°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Ins is 29 mm.