Find cheap hotels in Inskip
Hotels from £45
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Inskip
Most frequently booked hotels in Inskip
Finding Inskip Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Inskip? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Inskip has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Inskip include:
- Inskip Point
- Great Sandy Strait
- Rainbow Beach
- Phil Rogers Park
- Carlo Sand Blow
- Great Sandy National Park
When making plans for your trip to Inskip, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Inskip?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Inskip, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Inskip are typically December and February, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are February and May, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 27°C and at night it is 20°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 281 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 14°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 276 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 13°C. Average precipitation for this season is 164 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 17°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 242 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Inskip is 963 mm.