Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at The Clansman, a fine-dining restaurant that serves local cuisine
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to body treatments, reflexology or body wraps at Sonas Spa
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, meeting rooms and a conference centre
- On-site recreation includes a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the convenient parking
- Steps from Loch Fyne and a 4-minute drive from Inveraray Castle
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Loch Fyne Hotel And Spa ratings based on 4 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Loch Fyne Hotel And Spa
always a pleasure to go back to,
Great weekend break
About the Loch Fyne Hotel And SpaLocation Shore Street, Inveraray, Scotland PA32 8XT
Loch Fyne Hotel And Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A sauna, spa services, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Loch Fyne Hotel And Spa. Self parking is free. This 4-star Inveraray hotel is smoke free.
- 67 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1856
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) (89.3 km / 55.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Loch Fyne Hotel And Spa offers 67 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10 AM.
The Clansman – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Sonas Spa has 3 treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, Swedish massages, facials and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a mud bath, a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Mud bath in spa
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 12 per pet, per night
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 14.95 and GBP 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 12 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa Inveraray, Argyll And Bute, Scotland
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.