Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the location's nightlife and the proximity to shopping
- Within a 10-minute walk of Inverness Castle and Bellfield Park
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
75.0% of guests recommend out of 584 reviews
About the Beaufort HotelLocation 11 Culduthel Road, Inverness, Scotland IV2 4AG
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Beaufort Hotel. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Inverness hotel is smoke free.
- 34 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Inverness (INV) (14.5 km / 9 mi)
- Train station: Inverness Station (1.7 km / 1.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Beaufort Hotel offers 34 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 12.00 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 12.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Beaufort Hotel Hotel
- Beaufort Hotel Inverness
- Beaufort Inverness
- Beaufort Inverness Hotel
- Hotel Beaufort Inverness
- Inverness Beaufort Hotel
- Beaufort Hotel Inverness, Scotland
- Beaufort Hotel Inverness
- Beaufort Hotel Hotel Inverness
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.