Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer satellite TV, Egyptian cotton sheets and separate bathtubs and showers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at The Grill Room, a fine-dining restaurant that serves British cuisine
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from spaciousness and overall comfort to nice bathrooms and low noise level
- 6 minutes by car from Inverness Castle and 5 minutes from Culloden Battlefield
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
77.0% of guests recommend out of 727 reviews
About the Macdonald Drumossie HotelLocation Old Perth Road, Inverness, Scotland IV2 5BE
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Macdonald Drumossie Hotel also features a garden, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-out. Self parking is free. This 4-star Inverness hotel is smoke free.
- 44 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Inverness (INV) (13.9 km / 8.7 mi)
- Train station: Inverness Station (8.4 km / 5.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Macdonald Drumossie Hotel offers 44 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Satellite televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower. This Inverness hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily.
The Grill Room – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) or rollaway bed. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Drumossie Hotel
- New Drumossie
- New Drumossie Hotel
- New Drumossie Hotel Inverness
- New Drumossie Inverness
- New Drumossie Hotel Inverness, Scotland
- Macdonald Drumossie Hotel Inverness
- Macdonald Drumossie Hotel
- Macdonald Drumossie Inverness
- Macdonald Drumossie
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.