Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, plasma TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the local sightseeing and the value of their stay
- Just a 4-minute walk from Eastgate Shopping Centre and 5 minutes on foot from Inverness Castle
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
The Royal Highland Hotel ratings based on 15 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Royal Highland Hotel
17 Apr 2019 by rec
In need of some love
Great deal and location
The hotel was very nice
Disgraceful welcome to Scotland
Great base for the city and surrounding area
About the The Royal Highland HotelLocation Station Square, Inverness, Scotland IV1 1LG
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Multilingual staff, ski equipment storage, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the business-friendly The Royal Highland Hotel. The hotel can provide concierge services, limo/town car service, and wedding services. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Inverness hotel is smoke free.
- 84 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Ski equipment storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Inverness (INV) (13.7 km / 8.5 mi)
- Train station: Inverness Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Royal Highland Hotel offers 84 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. Plasma televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Inverness hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and portable fans. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Portable fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
Ash Restaurant – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Gallery Cafe – On-site café.
ASH BAR – On-site bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 50 per stay.
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 5.95 and GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 9 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Royal Highland Hotel Inverness
- Royal Highland Hotel
- Royal Highland Inverness
- Royal Highland
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.