Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with private plunge pools, LCD TVs and DVD players
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- The restaurant, poolside bar and bar/lounge offer choices for drinking and dining
- Full breakfast offered for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Treat yourself to body scrubs, manicures and pedicures or facials at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes hot springs, a health club and a steam room
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from comfy beds and spaciousness to overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Just a 1-minute drive from Lost World Tambun and 10 minutes from Ipoh Parade
- Free theme park shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
95.0% of guests recommend out of 1048 reviews
About the The Banjaran Hotsprings RetreatLocation 1 Persiaran Lagun Sunway 3, Ipoh, Perak 31150
The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat offers its guests a full-service spa, hot springs, and an outdoor pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 430 square feet (40 square metres) and includes meeting rooms. A health club, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the luxury The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat. Free self parking is available. This 5-star Ipoh hotel is smoke free.
- 45 guestrooms or units
- 31 buildings
- 430 sq ft of conference space
- 40 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2010
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah) (10.8 km / 6.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free theme park shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat offers 45 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with private plunge pools and DVD players. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are provided. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary newspapers, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Private Plunge Pool
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
The Pomelo – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Hot springs and a health club are featured at the hotel. In addition to an outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hot springs on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include facials, body scrubs, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic and hydrotherapy.
- Spa tub in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 450.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Minimum guest age is 12
- Caters to adults only
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 500.00 per stay
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: MYR 150 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: MYR 1200 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 450.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat Hotel Ipoh
- Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat Hotel
- Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat Ipoh
- Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat
- The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat Hotel Ipoh
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 7 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This is an adults-only property and children 12 years old and younger aren't allowed.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.