Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 5 bathrooms, Smart TVs and electric kettles
- Free English breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Services include luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- 11.9 miles (19.1 km) from Lochaber Geopark and 1.8 miles (3 km) from Tobermory Distillery
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 16 reviews
About the Linndhu HouseLocation Linndhu House, Isle of Mull, Isle of Mull, Scotland PA75 6QB
Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Linndhu House also features a garden, a picnic area, and a fridge in a common area. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Isle of Mull guesthouse is smoke free.
- 5 guestrooms or units
- Built in 1906
- English breakfast (free)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Outdoor picnic space
- No smoking on site
- Fridge in a common area
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Linndhu House offers 5 forms of accommodation with complimentary slippers and a hairdryer. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes desks. 43-inch Smart televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include free toiletries and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in May 2018.
- 5 bathrooms
- Smart television
- Satellite channels
- Electric kettle
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free English breakfast daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 4 PM - 9 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 4 PM - 9 PM.
Guests arriving after 9 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 11 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 11 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- Children 11 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.