Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer digital TV, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy local cuisine while dining at Sheallach-Na-Mara
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with hot stone massages, aromatherapy or body treatments at the spa
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a business centre and a meeting room
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the restaurant and breakfast
- 10 minutes on foot from Craignure Mull Ferry Terminal and a 3-minute drive from Wings Over Mull
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
59.0% of guests recommend out of 1678 reviews
About the The Isle of Mull Hotel and SpaLocation Off The A849, Isle of Mull, Scotland PA65 6BB
The Isle of Mull Hotel and Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre and a meeting room. A fitness centre, spa services, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly The Isle of Mull Hotel and Spa. Self parking is free. This 3-star Isle of Mull hotel is smoke free.
- 86 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) (160.7 km / 99.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Isle of Mull Hotel and Spa offers 86 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Digital televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Sheallach-Na-Mara – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
The on-site spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, facials, body wraps and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
- Hot stone massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: GBP 12 per pet, per night
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 17 for adults and GBP 17 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 12 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.