Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 3 bathrooms, Tempur-Pedic beds and MP3 docking stations
- Enjoy international cuisine and garden views while dining at The Globe
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor and outdoor pools
- Treat yourself to facials, massages or body treatments at eforea Spa
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have great things to say about the beds and the quiet location
- Steps from Bomontiada and 8 minutes by car from Istanbul Cevahir Shopping and Entertainment Centre
- Local-area shuttle service available for a fee
- Pets welcome for a fee
Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center ratings based on 39 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center
Enjoyable weekend sightseeing
Fabulous luxurious hotel
About the Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference CenterLocation Silahsor Cad. No: 42 Bomonti Sisli, Istanbul, Istanbul 34381
Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and an outdoor pool. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. There's an onsite business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 129125 square feet (11996 square metres) and includes conference centres. A kid's pool, a 24-hour health club, and a sauna are also featured at the luxury Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center was completed in 2015. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Istanbul hotel.
- 1 building
- 840 guestrooms or units
- 28 levels
- 3 bars or lounges
- 129125 sq ft of conference space
- 11996 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2013
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Fireplace in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Istanbul (IST) (37.5 km / 23.3 mi)
- Metro station: Osmanbey Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center offers 840 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with MP3 docking stations and minibars. Tempur-Pedic beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 42-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Istanbul hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- 3 bathrooms
- Tempur-Pedic beds
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
The Globe – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Cloud 34 – This bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
The Grand Lobby – This lobby lounge specialises in Halal dishes and only serves light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
The Grand Bar – This bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
Arabic In Room Menu – On-site brasserie. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
Eforea Spa has 14 treatment rooms. Services include facials and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 14
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 45 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of EUR 45.00 per stay
- Weight limit: 75 lb
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property’s facilities fee applies to guests over 6 years of age. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 6 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 6 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 6 (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 6.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 45.00 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 45 per pet, per stay
- Facilities fee: EUR 10 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel
- Hilton Bomonti Hotel
- Hilton Istanbul Bomonti
- Hilton Bomonti
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in September.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.