Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at CulinArt Restaurant
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Indulge with manicures and pedicures, body scrubs or reflexology at Serenity SPA
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- 8 minutes by car from Halic Congress Center and 10 minutes from Sadabad Mosque
- Free local-area shuttle service
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Movenpick Hotel Istanbul Golden Horn ratings based on 12 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Movenpick Hotel Istanbul Golden Horn
21 Dec 2018 by Ahmet Arslan
Dear Cadet, We thank you for choosing us to stay for your recent visit to Istanbul. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. Your feedbacks are very important for us as they motivate us to improve our service quality. We hope to welcome you back to our Hotel in the near future again. Warm regards, Ahmet Arslan General Manager
Very nice and wonderful hotel
30 Mar 2018 by ahmet a.
Dear Eiad, Thank you for choosing us to stay for your recent visit to Istanbul. Receiving your note with such positive words gave us the encouragement and the approval that we are on the right path of succeeding and being able to provide our guests with the highest level of service, quality and Turkish hospitality. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future, which we will use as an opportunity to offer you the same and further improved quality and hospitality to make your stay a memorable one. Kind regards, Ahmet ARSLAN / General Manager
Had an Amazing time
20 Jan 2018 by ahmet a.
Dear Tahir, Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Istanbul. We are honoured by the feedbacks you gave us for your accommodation and by your kind words. We would be more than happy to welcome you back to our hotel in near future. Best regards, Ahmet Arslan/ General Manager
16 Mar 2019 by scoskun
Thank you for taking the time to evaluate your recent Mövenpick Hotel Istanbul Golden Horn experience. Knowing that you had a pleasant stay is the biggest motivation for us to serve our guests even better. , On behalf of the entire Mövenpick Hotel Istanbul Golden Horn team, we would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcome you again soon. Sincerely
11 Apr 2019 by scoskun
Dear Valuable Guest, Thank you for having taken the time to rate your stay at the Mövenpick Hotel Istanbul, Golden Horn. On behalf of the entire Mövenpick Hotel Istanbul Golden Horn team, we would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcome you again soon. Kind Regards, Serhan Coşkun
16 Mar 2019 by scoskun
Dear Valuable Guest, First and foremost, we would like to thank you on behalf of the ladies and gentlemen of Movenpick Hotel Istanbul, Golden Horn. We value all your feedbacks as they guide us, motivate and give us the opportunity to improve our service quality. We are very sorry for the inconvenience that you had during your visit. We had our meetings with the related department heads and will make sure your feedbacks are considered. We will be more than happy if we will be honored with the opportunity of welcoming you and your guests in near future to our beautiful property and timeless city. Kindest Regards,
29 Jan 2019 by Ahmet Arslan
Dear Guest, We thank you for choosing us to stay for your recent visit to Istanbul. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. Your feedbacks are very important for us as they motivate us to improve our service quality. We hope to welcome you back to our Hotel in the near future again. Warm regards, Ahmet Arslan General Manager
1 Dec 2018 by Ahmet Arslan
Dear Hilkka, We thank you for choosing us to stay for your recent visit to Istanbul. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. We hope to welcome you back to our Hotel in the near future again. Warm regards, Ahmet Arslan General Manager
1 Dec 2018 by Ahmet Arslan
Dear Jean, We thank you for choosing us to stay for your recent visit to Istanbul. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. Your feed backs are very important for us as they motivate us to improve our service quality. We hope to welcome you back to our Hotel in the near future again. Warm regards, Ahmet Arslan General Manager
About the Movenpick Hotel Istanbul Golden HornLocation Silahtaraga Caddesi, No. 87, Eyup, Istanbul 34050
Movenpick Hotel Istanbul Golden Horn offers its guests a full-service spa, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 4132 square feet (384 square metres) and includes conference centres. A rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Movenpick Hotel Istanbul Golden Horn. A free area shuttle within 15 km is available. Valet parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Eyup hotel.
- 1 building
- 136 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 4132 sq ft of conference space
- 384 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2015
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free valet parking , RV, bus, truck parking , Free parking nearby , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Istanbul (IST) (33.7 km / 20.9 mi)
- Train station: YeniKapi Station (8.6 km / 5.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 15 km; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking
Movenpick Hotel Istanbul Golden Horn offers 136 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. A pillow menu is available. 42-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. This Eyup hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
CulinArt Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a fitness centre and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Fitness classes on site
Serenity SPA has 2 treatment rooms. Services include sports massages, Swedish massages, body wraps and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Children under 6 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 0
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 25 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of EUR 25.00 per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 20 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 49 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet deposit: EUR 25.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mövenpick Hotel Istanbul Golden Horn
- Mövenpick Hotel
- Mövenpick Istanbul Golden Horn
- Movenpick Istanbul Golden Horn
You should know
- Movenpick Hotel Istanbul Golden Horn offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).