Find cheap hotels in Istanbul
Hotels from £14
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Istanbul
Most frequently booked hotels in Istanbul
Top budget Istanbul hotel deals
Top luxury Istanbul hotel deals
Finding Istanbul Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Istanbul? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions such as Mall of Istanbul, Suleymaniye Mosque and Mixer. You can choose among 2524 Istanbul hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're searching for cheap hotels in Istanbul, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly choices, Istanbul offers different types of accommodation so you'll be able to find something you like:
- 1258 airport hotels
- 355 budget hotels
- 1153 family-friendly hotels
- 347 luxury hotels
- 271 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Istanbul
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Istanbul, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise the following hotels in Istanbul for the free breakfast:
- Basileus Hotel
- Dosso Dossi Hotels & Spa Downtown
- Best Point Hotel
The following Istanbul hotels are popular with guests for their pool:
- Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center
- Elite World Business Hotel
- Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus
Travellers who stayed at these hotels in Istanbul appreciated the on-site fitness centre:
- Istanbul Gonen Hotel
- WOW Istanbul Hotel
- Naz City Hotel Taksim
The city of Istanbul is known for its restaurants, cafes and ocean views. Popular attractions in and around Istanbul include:
- Mall of Istanbul
- Suleymaniye Mosque
- Grand Bazaar
- Topkapi Palace
- Basilica Cistern
When arranging your Istanbul getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Istanbul (IST-Ataturk Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Istanbul?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Istanbul, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Istanbul are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas June and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 273 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 115 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 123 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 304 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Istanbul is 815 mm.