Find cheap hotels in Itakura
Hotels from £45
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Itakura
Most frequently booked hotels in Itakura
Finding Itakura-machi Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Itakura-machi? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Itakura-machi has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Itakura-machi include:
- Kiyasse Hanyu
- Saitama Aquarium
- Hanyu Suigo Park
- Sano Premium Outlet
- Eiseiji Temple
- Suzume Shrine
- Furukawa Street Art Museum
When is the Best Time to Explore Itakura-machi?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Itakura-machi, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Itakura-machi are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and October, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is -3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Itakura-machi is 38 mm.