Find cheap hotels in Italian Alps
Hotels from £78
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Italian Alps
Most frequently booked hotels in Italian Alps
Finding Italian Alps Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Italian Alps? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring Italian Alps
The city of Italian Alps has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Italian Alps include:
- Ortler Ski Arena
- Vinschgau Valley
- Trauttmansdorff Castle Gardens
- Monastery of Karthaus
- Val Senales
When making plans for your trip to Italian Alps, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Bolzano (BZO) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Italian Alps?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Italian Alps, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Italian Alps are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas March and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 8°C and at night it is -5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 10 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Italian Alps is 25 mm.