Find cheap hotels in Itxassou
Hotels from £50
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Itxassou
Most frequently booked hotels in Itxassou
Finding Itxassou Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Itxassou? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Itxassou
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Itxassou, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
This Itxassou hotel is popular with travellers for the pool:
- Hôtel Du Fronton
The city of Itxassou has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Itxassou include:
- Le Pas de Roland
- Musee Basque
- Asiatica Museum of Asian Art
- Cote des Basques
- Casino Barriere
- Grand Beach
- Biarritz Aquarium
When making plans for your holiday in Itxassou, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Biarritz (BIQ-Biarritz - Anglet - Bayonne) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Itxassou?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Itxassou, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Itxassou are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and October, whereas November and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is 5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 7 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Itxassou is 30 mm.