Find cheap hotels in Iwaki
Hotels from £43
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Iwaki
Most frequently booked hotels in Iwaki
Finding Iwaki Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Iwaki? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 21 Iwaki hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Iwaki
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Iwaki, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate these hotels in Iwaki for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Route-Inn Iwakiizumi Ekimae
- Onahama Green Hotel
- Harukaze no Yado
The city of Iwaki has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Iwaki include:
- Shiramizu Amida Temple
- Iwaki Coal and Fossil Museum
- Iwaki City Art Museum
- Iwaki Museum of Historical Artefacts
- Spa Resort Hawaiians
- Jofukuji Temple
- Iwaki City Flower Centre
When making plans for your trip to Iwaki, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Fukushima (FKS) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Iwaki?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Iwaki, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Iwaki are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and October, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 0°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Iwaki is 40 mm.