Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with lanais, deep-soaking bathtubs and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Barbecue Site, a theme restaurant that serves barbecue
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include laundry facilities and a shared microwave
- Just a 4-minute drive from Shirahama Ohama Beach and a few minutes from Shirahama Jinja Shrine
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 4 reviews
About the Guest House Shirahama Exceed Players ClubLocation Shirahama 981-6, Shimoda, Shizuoka 415-0012
As a guest of Guest House Shirahama Exceed Players Club, you'll find a BBQ, laundry facilities, and a microwave in a common area. Public spaces have free WiFi. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Shimoda guesthouse.
- 26 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- BBQ grill(s)
- Smoking in designated areas
- Microwave in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Izukyushimoda station (7.1 km / 4.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Guest House Shirahama Exceed Players Club offers 26 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with free toiletries and blackout curtains. Rooms open to lanais. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath. This Shimoda guesthouse provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- Private lanai
- Deep soaking tub
- LCD television
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM.
Barbecue Site – This restaurant specialises in barbecue and only serves dinner.Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Sunday: 7:30 AM-10 AM
- Monday-Sunday: 3 PM-9 PM
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 7:30 AM - 10 AM
- Monday - Sunday: 3 PM - 9 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional fees may apply to children age 0-2 for items such as extra bedding and meals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 500 for adults and JPY 500 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.