Find cheap hotels in Jalhay
Hotels from £69
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Jalhay
Most frequently booked hotels in Jalhay
Finding Jalhay Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Jalhay? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 14 Jalhay hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Jalhay
When you're thinking about where to stay in Jalhay, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Jalhay appreciated the on-site gym:
- Magnificent Holiday Villa in a Unique Part of the Countryside, Luxuriously Furnished and Appointed
The city of Jalhay has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Jalhay include:
- Mont Rigi
- Thermes de Spa
- Botrange Nature Park Center
- IKOB Museum of Contemporary Art
- Reinhardstein Castle
- High Fens – Eifel Nature Park
When making plans for your holiday in Jalhay, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Liege (LGG) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Jalhay?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Jalhay, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Jalhay are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and December, whereas May and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 10°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 258 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 262 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 296 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 303 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Jalhay is 1119 mm.