Find cheap hotels in Jaramijó
Hotels from £16
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Jaramijó
Most frequently booked hotels in Jaramijó
Finding Jaramijó Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Jaramijó? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Jaramijó has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Jaramijó include:
- Central Bank Museum
- Manta Port
- Universidad Laica Eloy Alfaro de Manabi
- Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe Church
- San Jacinto Beach
When making plans for your holiday in Jaramijó, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Manta (MEC-Eloy Alfaro Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Jaramijó?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Jaramijó, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Jaramijó are typically May and April, whereas the coldest months are usually August and September. The months with the most rain are March and February, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 29°C and at night it is 23°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 17 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 20°C. Average precipitation for this season is 3 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 21°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Jaramijó is 37 mm.