- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Golf Course
- 1 min walk
- Lac Beauvert
- 7 min walk
- Jasper, AB (YJA)
- 12 min drive
- Jasper Information Centre National Historic Site
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge is located in Jasper. Those looking for an activity can check out Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Golf Course, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Icefields Parkway and Maligne Lake. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Golf Course - 1 min walk
- Lac Beauvert - 7 min walk
- Jasper Municipal Library - 12 min drive
- Jasper Information Centre National Historic Site - 12 min drive
- The Den Jasper's Wildlife Museum - 13 min drive
- Jasper Station - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- ORSO – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Emerald Lounge – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Mooses Nook Chophouse – Steakhouse offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Oka Sushi – Restaurant. Serves dinner on selected days.
About this property
Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Everything you could possibly want is available at the Resort. We never left the grounds. Took our dog with and he too had a great time. Staff were great - very pleasant and helpful. The Spa was a positive experience and the outdoor pool and hot tub were wonderful, as was the dining