Enter dates to see availability
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to shopping and the beach
- Within a 10-minute walk of Jedburgh Abbey and Mary Queen of Scots House
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
90.0% of guests recommend out of 17 reviews
About the Larkhall BurnLocation Burn Wynd, Jedburgh, Scotland TD8 6BY
WiFi is free in public spaces. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star Jedburgh property is smoke free.
- 5 guestrooms or units
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Larkhall Burn offers 5 forms of accommodation.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM.
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets are welcome for a fee
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.