Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, desks and free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests speak favourably about the helpful staff and the location
- Within a 15-minute walk of Machane Yehuda Market and International Convention Centre
About the New Lady Stern Jerusalem HotelLocation Jaffa Street 204, Jerusalem,
Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A free manager's reception is offered daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite business centre. There are 3 meeting rooms available. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly New Lady Stern Jerusalem Hotel. This Jerusalem hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 194 guestrooms or units
- 13 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Train station: Jerusalem Malha Station (6.5 km / 4 mi)
New Lady Stern Jerusalem Hotel offers 194 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free toiletries. 49-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. This Jerusalem hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
The hotel hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Cooper Bar – On-site bar.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value added tax.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.