Find cheap hotels in Jipijapa
Hotels from £19
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Jipijapa
Most frequently booked hotels in Jipijapa
Finding Jipijapa Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Jipijapa? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Jipijapa
When you're thinking about where to stay in Jipijapa, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following hotel in Jipijapa for the free breakfast:
- Berlin Hotel Spa & Finca
The following Jipijapa hotel is liked by guests for the swimming pool:
- Berlin Hotel Spa & Finca
The city of Jipijapa has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Jipijapa include:
- Sur de Manabi State University
- Jipijapa Central Square
- San Lorenzo Church
- Puerto Cayo Beach
- Machalilla National Park
When making plans for your holiday in Jipijapa, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Manta (MEC-Eloy Alfaro Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Jipijapa?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Jipijapa, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Jipijapa are typically April and May, whereas the coldest months are usually August and September. The months with the most rain are February and March, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 29°C and at night it is 23°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 17 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 20°C. Average precipitation for this season is 3 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 21°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Jipijapa is 37 mm.