Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPod docking stations, 24-hour room service and plasma TVs
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include 2 restaurants, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking and RV/bus/lorry parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Treat yourself to massages, manicures and pedicures or body treatments at Amani African Spa
- Services include babysitting, supervised activities for kids and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests like the bar and restaurant
- Just a 4-minute walk from Rosebank Mall and 12 minutes by car from Gold Reef City
- Free train station pick-up and shopping centre shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
72.0% of guests recommend out of 804 reviews
About the Crowne Plaza Johannesburg - The RosebankLocation 13 Tyrwhitt Avenue Rosebank, Johannesburg, Gauteng 2196
Crowne Plaza Johannesburg - The Rosebank offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 6445 square feet (599 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the family-friendly Crowne Plaza Johannesburg - The Rosebank. A shopping centre shuttle and A train station pick-up shuttle are free. For a fee, parking is available. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Art Deco Johannesburg hotel.
- 1 building
- 318 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 6445 sq ft of conference space
- 599 sq. m of conference space
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge) , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Johannesburg (JNB-O.R. Tambo Intl.) (24.7 km / 15.3 mi)
- Train station: Johannesburg Sandton Station (5.4 km / 3.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up and shopping centre shuttle; airport shuttle and area shuttle
- Parking: Self parking and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Crowne Plaza Johannesburg - The Rosebank offers 318 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. Beds feature premium bedding. Plasma televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a rainfall showerhead, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Fresh Restaurant – This restaurant only serves breakfast.
Butcher Block – This steakhouse serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Rosebank Cafe – This café only serves light fare. Open daily.
Circle Bar – This restaurant only serves light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
Amani African Spa has 7 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: ZAR 215 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 560 per person (one way)
- Self-parking fee: ZAR 50 per night
- Late check-out fee: ZAR 100 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Crowne Plaza Johannesburg Rosebank Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Rosebank Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Johannesburg Rosebank
- Crowne Plaza Rosebank
- Crowne Plaza Johannesburg - The Rosebank Hotel Rosebank
You should know
- Crowne Plaza Johannesburg - The Rosebank offers transfers from the airport and train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Quality graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organisation.