Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, deep-soaking bathtubs and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy African cuisine while dining at Quills Restaurant
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Treat yourself to deep-tissue massages, detox wraps or body wraps at Camelot Spa
- Services include babysitting, a porter and limo or town car service
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre and a steam room
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Eastgate Shopping Centre and 15.9 mi (25.5 km) from Rosebank Mall
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend out of 1671 reviews
About the InterContinental Johannesburg O.R Tambo AirportLocation Opposite Int'l Arrivals Hall, Kempton Park, Gauteng 1627
InterContinental Johannesburg O.R Tambo Airport offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a steam room. Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service are available. A 24-hour fitness centre, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury InterContinental Johannesburg O.R Tambo Airport. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Art Deco Kempton Park hotel.
- 1 building
- 138 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- Built in 2001
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Car service
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: Johannesburg (JNB-O.R. Tambo Intl.) (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
InterContinental Johannesburg O.R Tambo Airport offers 138 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 40-inch LED televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and espresso makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
- Espresso maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs available
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
Quills Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in African cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a steam room and a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
Camelot Spa has 4 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room.
Guests under 10 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 10
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 1 per cent of room rate
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: ZAR 255 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: ZAR 190 per day
- Valet parking fee: ZAR 190 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- InterContinental O.R Tambo Airport Hotel
- InterContinental Johannesburg O.R Tambo Airport
- InterContinental O.R Tambo Airport
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Quality graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organisation.