- Valley Church Beach
- 10 min walk
- Jolly Beach
- 14 min walk
- Darkwood Beach
- 2 min drive
- St. John's (ANU-V.C. Bird Intl.)
- 30 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Jolly Harbour, Sugar Ridge is in a rural location and near the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Hermitage Bay, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Jolly Beach and Dickenson Bay Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Recreation Ground or Sir Vivian Richards Stadium.
- Valley Church Beach - 10 min walk
- Jolly Beach - 14 min walk
- Darkwood Beach - 2 min drive
- Hermitage Bay - 11 min drive
- Galley Bay - 26 min drive
- St. John's (ANU-V.C. Bird Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- Carmichaels – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering fusion cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
- Sugar Club – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Peaceful place to relax, lovely views, excellent dinner.