Find cheap hotels in Jonesborough
Hotels from £70
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Jonesborough
Most frequently booked hotels in Jonesborough
Finding Jonesborough Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Jonesborough? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Jonesborough has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Jonesborough include:
- Ring of Gullion
- Cooley Mountains
- Proleek Dolmen
- Slieve Gullion
- Narrow Water Castle
- Ti Chulainn Cultural Activity Centre
- Dundalk Stadium
When is the Best Time to Explore Jonesborough?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Jonesborough, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Jonesborough are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually March and February. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas November and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 18°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 18°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Jonesborough is 31 mm.