Find cheap hotels in Jullouville
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Jullouville
Most frequently booked hotels in Jullouville
Finding Jullouville Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Jullouville? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Jullouville has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Jullouville include:
- Mont Saint Michel Abbey
- Ferme de l'Hermitiere
- Port of Granville
- Notre Dame Church of Cap Lihou
- Roc des Harmonies Aquarium
- Granville Old Town Museum
- Granville Lighthouse
When making plans for your holiday in Jullouville, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Jullouville?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Jullouville, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Jullouville are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas May and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Jullouville is 30 mm.