Find cheap hotels in Jupiter
Hotels from £55
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Jupiter
Most frequently booked hotels in Jupiter
Finding Jupiter Hotels
So, you're considering going to Jupiter? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Jupiter has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Jupiter include:
- Jupiter Beach
- Neptune Orthodox Church
- Comarova Forest
- Callatis Archaeological Museum
- Esmahan Sultan Mosque
- Summer Theater
When arranging your Jupiter getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Constanta (CND-Mihail Kogalniceanu) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Jupiter?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Jupiter, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Jupiter are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and December, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 76 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 99 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 85 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 116 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Jupiter is 376 mm.