Find cheap hotels in Juviles
Hotels from £34
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Juviles
Most frequently booked hotels in Juviles
Finding Juviles Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Juviles? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Juviles has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Juviles include:
- Poqueira Gorge
- Puente Palo
- Sierra Nevada Ski Resort
- The Water Museum
- Castle Lanjaron
- Alpujarras Gate
When is the Best Time to Explore Juviles?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Juviles, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Juviles are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are March and December, whereas August and April have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 19°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 2 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 35°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Juviles is 15 mm.