Find cheap hotels in Ka'a'awa
Hotels from £106
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ka'a'awa
Most frequently booked hotels in Ka'a'awa
Finding Kaaawa Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Kaaawa? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Kaaawa has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Kaaawa include:
- Crouching Lion
- USS Arizona Memorial
- USS Missouri Memorial
- Aloha Tower
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Dole Plantation
When arranging your Kaaawa getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Kaaawa?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Kaaawa, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Kaaawa are typically September and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are November and December, whereas June and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 27°C and at night it is 19°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 416 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 21°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 226 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 243 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 30°C and 20°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 458 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Kaaawa is 1343 mm.