Find cheap hotels in Kalakho
Hotels from £23
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kalakho
Most frequently booked hotels in Kalakho
Finding Kalakho Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Kalakho? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Kalakho has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Kalakho include:
- Harshat Mata Temple
- Chand Baori
- Mehandipur Balaji Temple
- Bhandarej Bawdi
When is the Best Time to Explore Kalakho?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Kalakho, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Kalakho are typically June and May, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas February and May have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 34°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 16 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 41°C during the day and 20°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 53 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 37°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 524 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 35°C and 9°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 16 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Kalakho is 609 mm.