Find cheap hotels in Kálamos Kythira
Hotels from £307
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kálamos Kythira
Most frequently booked hotels in Kálamos Kythira
Finding Kálamos Kythira Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Kálamos Kythira? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring Kálamos Kythira
The city of Kálamos Kythira has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Kálamos Kythira include:
- Kapsali Beach
- Firi Ammos Beach
- Venetian Castle of Kythira
- Archaeological Museum of Kythera
- Byzantine Museum
- Kaladi Beach
- Paleopoli Beach
When arranging your Kálamos Kythira getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Kithira (KIT-Kithira Island National) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Kálamos Kythira?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Kálamos Kythira, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Kálamos Kythira are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and March, whereas September and April have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 18°C and at night it is 8°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 11°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 2 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 10 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Kálamos Kythira is 21 mm.