Find cheap hotels in Kalokairines
Hotels from £315
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kalokairines
Most frequently booked hotels in Kalokairines
Finding Kalokairines Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Kalokairines? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Kalokairines has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Kalokairines include:
- Myrtidion Monastery
- Mylopotamos Springs
- Agios Petros
- Byzantine Museum
- Fonissa Falls
- Cave of Milopotamos
- Archaeological Museum of Kythera
When making plans for your trip to Kalokairines, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Kithira (KIT-Kithira Island National) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Kalokairines?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Kalokairines, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Kalokairines are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and February, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 4 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 8°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Kalokairines is 22 mm.